Free Tools For Your Business 2020
Our List Of FREE Online Tools For Your Business
There are many things we believe businesses owners should know when it comes to running a business. Often there are times in your business journey where you should pay for extra help, perhaps with your social media, but there are places where you can cut back and opt for something free or don’t go there at all.
When it comes to social media there are some great tools to help you create awesome content [without breaking the bank]. Here are some of our favs:
- Canva – https://www.canva.com/
- Befunky – https://www.befunky.com/
- Snappa – https://snappa.com/
- Animaker – https://www.animaker.com/
- Inshot – http://www.inshot.com/
- Kirakira+ – http://kirakiraapp.com/
- Boomerang – Get it from your app store
- Snapseed – https://snapseed.online/
- Layout – Get it from your app store
- A Design Kit – https://acolorstory.com/a-design-kit/
- LifeLapses – https://www.lifelapseapp.com/
Save the hassle of having to post items as soon as you see them or risk forgetting about them altogether. Using content holders means you can save content on the go and look at them easily later on!
Email marketing is a great way to deliver information to your audience, while there sure is an abundance of different EDM programs you can use, our personal favourite is Mailchimp!
- Mailchimp – https://mailchimp.com/
- Sendinblue – https://www.sendinblue.com/
- MailerLite – https://www.mailerlite.com/
- Google Alerts – https://www.google.co.nz/alerts
- Days Of The Year – https://www.daysoftheyear.com/
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.nz/
- Quotes – https://www.goodreads.com/quotes
- Unsplash – https://unsplash.com/
With many social media platforms being so visually based it’s important to have lots of images for you to post. But with copyright laws and professional photos being so darn expensive sometimes your next best option is to find stock images that are free.
- Pexels – https://www.pexels.com/
- Unsplash- https://unsplash.com/
- Reshot – https://www.reshot.com/
- Pixabay – https://pixabay.com/
- Foodiefeed – https://www.foodiesfeed.com/
- CEDA Image Library – https://ceda.nz/toolkit/image-library/
Videos are a great addition to your social media content, on many social media platforms, videos tend to have more engagement and views.
- YouTube – https://bitdownloader.com/en1/youtube-video-downloader-free-v1
- YouTube – https://downverse.com/
- Vimeo – https://bitdownloader.com/vimeo-video-downloader
- Facebook – https://fbdownload.org/
- Instagram – https://downloadgram.com/
Music can take your videos to the next level, but not if it gets copyrighted. Instead of downloading soundtracks off YouTube, play it on the safe side and download an array of FREE music and sounds off sites like these.
- Bensound – https://www.bensound.com/
- Incompetech – https://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1100772
Making your graphics look interesting doesn’t have to be costly, there are many websites that allow you to spice things up when it comes to fonts.
- Eye Dropper – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/colorpick-eyedropper/ohcpnigalekghcmgcdcenkpelffpdolg?hl=en
- Coffitivity – https://coffitivity.com/
- Emojipedia – https://emojipedia.org/
- Grammarly – https://app.grammarly.com/
- Loom – https://www.loom.com/
- Bitly – https://bitly.com/
There are so many amazing FREE tools for your business out there. We hope these help you find some helpful and fun tools to use when you create your social media content and other marketing. If you have any other tools you use and want to rave about, drop a comment below, we love trying new things!