Facebook tells you to reach more people you should “boost” your post, so you hit yes, it’s only $10 or $20 right? Sound familiar?
Before you know it, you are spending hundreds of dollars on Facebook advertising without knowing if you are getting a return on your investment. Still, sound familiar?
There is a better, targeted way to reach your audience and measure your results.
We’re going to teach you how to master the Facebook Ads Manager for your business and run successful Facebook campaigns.
– We’ll show you where to find the Facebook Ads Manager
– Walk you through the ideal campaign structure
– Show you all the different types of campaigns and when you would use them
– We’ll show you how to boost a post the right way
– We’ll help you build custom audiences that use your existing data to find more people who will be interested in your products and services.
– We’ll teach you how to create remarketing adverts targeting those who have visited your website.
– And best of all we’ll show you how to track your results and optimise your advertising to get a better return on your investment!
The workshop will include an open forum to directly answer all your questions and demonstrations for those “how do I do this…?” style queries.
This group provides you with a space to interact, ask questions, view additional training and lots of added bonuses. It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
Morning tea provided and of course, with all things Rocket Fuel Design, we’ll shout the coffee!
So let’s add some Rocket Fuel to your marketing!
This workshop will be facilitated by Lainey Te Whatu, Founder and Creative Marketing Specialist at Rocket Fuel Design.
All workshop purchases are non-refundable, however, your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to attend. In the event that we have to cancel the workshop, all attendees will be given the option to transfer to a later workshop or receive a full refund.
If this workshop is sold out, please email email@example.com to be added to our waitlist or future workshops.
Contact us for group discounts.